Mamun Khan ||. Powered by Blogger.
RSS
I’m a very understanding person. I always put myself in the other person’s shoes and try to understand what they’re feeling, what they’re thinking and where they come from. I try to never be judgemental and to always give people the benefit of the doubt.

What Level of Consciousness Do You Have in a Lucid Dream?

I've been getting pretty good at remembering my dreams. I kept a dream journal for a while and it really helped. In the past month, I've had two semi-lucid dreams. I say semi, because even though I realize I'm dreaming, I'm not totally conscious. This is difficult to explain, but whenever I try to do something in my dream that's against the laws of physics, it usually doesn't work. I also still find myself going along with the dream, and not really even wanting to change it, when I know if I was totally conscious I would.


For example, last night I was having a strange dream, and I became lucid. I wanted to see if I could jump up to a high ledge, so I tried it. I would jump my normal height and then teleport the last few feet. I could tell it wasn't working how I wanted it to, but I couldn't change it.


So my question is how do I retain 100% consciousness during my dreams? I've heard you talk about flying, and I don't think that's possible at the stage I'm at right now. Thanks.


PS - Thanks for the site. It's helped me a ton recently when trying to have lucid dreams.


Rebecca says: If my experience is anything to go by, this is totally normal for a beginner lucid dreamer. My first dozen or so lucid dreams were a mixed bag of excitement (for actually becoming lucid) but also frustration, because I couldn't do all the stuff I wanted to!


Then something amazing happened. I started DEMANDING that my lucid dreams become clearer. As soon as I became lucid, I'd rub my hands together (one of LaBerge's techniques) to engage the conscious brain and then say out loud to the dream "Clarity Now!" This immediately turned up the intensity of my dream, and more importantly, my awareness within it. THIS is what will enable you to fly like superman.


Here's some recommended reading that should help you....


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your valuable comment. If it is approved by the Admin, it will be published and you will be notified. Regards!!