Mamun Khan ||. Powered by Blogger.
RSS
I’m a very understanding person. I always put myself in the other person’s shoes and try to understand what they’re feeling, what they’re thinking and where they come from. I try to never be judgemental and to always give people the benefit of the doubt.

Am I crazy? My dream was so real!

I had a dream, I was alone on the bed. In this case, this person crawled into bed with me. I was shocked. All she was wearing was panties. I knew that it wasn't a lucid dream, because I would have had to have sex with this person if I could. Instead, I used a large dream, wondering what he was doing in my bed ... I was so convinced it was true.

My Dream Was So RealAt one point, she put her legs over my body. I got to rub my hand up and down her smooth/little stubbled thigh. She smiled at me. Just looked at her confused look on my face. I asked myself of sleep and the voice in my head said: "How could I know his leg if this is a dream come true?" I've never had a dream in which I could feel and structure. I started to touch her breasts. (My apologies for the picture). I felt her nipples getting hard. This makes sense, but it was like I'd be intersecting universes.

When I reached towards her panties, all sense of structure disappeared. It was like Christopher Reeves somewhere in time. My dream image began to fall apart a piece of the game. The shock woke and said, "Oh my god". Was breathing really hard. Repeater OMG about 5 times. I couldn't believe how real this dream. Unlike the lucid dream, (which I have a lot of experience) does not desire to return to the dream was. It seemed to me that it wasn't a dream.

My wife woke up and I asked him: "Had I talked in my sleep"? He replied: "no". I asked: "I was touching you"? He said he had his back to me, sleeping. I told him I had just been a dream that doesn't seem at all like a dream. He asked me what it was. All I could say was, I don't want to talk about it.

I really feel like my brain is losing the ability to distinguish between the conscious and the subconscious. I wish I could say I enjoyed it, but I woke up in shock. I am, however, disturbed, just thinking about it.

Rebecca says: This sounds like a false Awakenings I've been lucid dreaming master. They are so REAL-a phrase that is often too much, when describing vivid and lucid dreams, but in this case, it is really an understatement.

I think the only clear dreamers, a kind of enhanced false Awakenings, and I believe that you were a semi-lucid because we did stop to ask yourself, if you were in a dream. But logically refuted it live due to the level of detail (in essence, this was a failed reality check).

So was referred to the unique state a false awakening, one can become completely clear, but part of your conscious brain were active as usually when you wake up for real. But this is not a "normal" State of the dream, I am pretty sure that is unusual in the brain a lot stranger than most typical lucid dreams (and says something like that!) And, as you know, false Awakenings usually happens more when lucid dream-but this one is special, which is particularly exciting (or tragic).

One solution is to normally carry out a foolproof check, when you wake up (its self, which is unreliable, because the dreaming mind does not argue so intelligently anyway ...) This frees you from the confusion and you can explore more than a clear State of mind awakening to false.

I have used these vivid false Awakenings to come clear and accepted after that date, the dream can become surreal as the other. It is no longer bent on mimicking real-world scenes can believe, a woman simply isn't there. Fun Stuff.

I'm sure you'll remember my dreams vividly for years and upset and scared you first of all for its ability to mimic reality, this shows how powerful the mind can be. You're not crazy. I believe that you will be in awe of this experience and the pleasure it happens to you once again ...

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your valuable comment. If it is approved by the Admin, it will be published and you will be notified. Regards!!