Mamun Khan ||. Powered by Blogger.
RSS
I’m a very understanding person. I always put myself in the other person’s shoes and try to understand what they’re feeling, what they’re thinking and where they come from. I try to never be judgemental and to always give people the benefit of the doubt.

Contact Rebecca

IMPORTANT

This is a high traffic website visited by more than 10,000 people every day.

I get a lot of email.

Most of the emails are questions from those who have just discovered lucid dreaming. These questions are frequently answered on this website, such as:

-- How long will it take me to have my first lucid dream? Answer
-- I've tried X and Y, what am I doing wrong? Answer
-- Was this a lucid dream or not? Answer

Unfortunately, I no longer read or respond to questions via email. My time at the computer is limited and I'd prefer to spend it making new content for the benefit of everyone, rather than emailing individualized advice.

If you would like to ask a question about lucid dreaming or simply share your experiences, please visit our Lucid Dreaming Forum. There are many experienced lucid dreamers who will be happy to help.

Thank you for understanding :)

For any other enquiries, please see below:

2. Questions - Post all questions at our Lucid Dreaming Forum - it's the best way to get an answer from experienced lucid dreamers.

4. Website Feedback - If you have specific feedback that I can use to improve this website then please tell me about it here. (If you love the site, tell your friends! This is the best way you can pay it back.)

7. Customer Support - If you're having issues downloading my Lucid Dreaming Fast Track you can get customer support here. Remember to forward your e-receipt or transaction ID to speed up the response time.

8. Affiliates - If you run a website or blog, you can earn money by promoting my lucid dreaming course to your readers. Please see my Affiliate Area.

9. Advertising - To purchase advertising space on this site, please see my Advertising Page. Please do not ask for free links or link exchanges.

10. Business Inquiries - Potential business partners can send their joint venture ideas here, provided they are relevant to the field of lucid dreaming. Unsolicited sales and web marketing emails will not be read.

11. Interviews - If you need an interview for your school or uni project, blog or newsletter, you may re-publish this Interview with Rebecca Turner. Large publishers can request an exclusive interview here.

12. About Me - If you've come this far and still don't know who the heck I am, why not find out more about me and how I started lucid dreaming.

13. Donate - If you've found my work helpful and would like to support my mission to spread the word on lucid dreaming, please donate.


Thanks for helping keep my inbox a streamlined place of happiness. Rest assured, if your email is important I will get round to it eventually.

Best wishes,


Rebecca Turner

Rebecca Turner
Creator, World of Lucid Dreaming

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your valuable comment. If it is approved by the Admin, it will be published and you will be notified. Regards!!