Mamun Khan ||. Powered by Blogger.
RSS
I’m a very understanding person. I always put myself in the other person’s shoes and try to understand what they’re feeling, what they’re thinking and where they come from. I try to never be judgemental and to always give people the benefit of the doubt.

Am programming my dreams?

I've never had a lucid dream as such or unable to control one. Really want to try and see how powerful the mind. I would like to ask about programming dreams in advance: I thought of things-such as my best friend and calling people-and then I have weird dreams, a friend, or calling people. Many other details to jump into place, are unrealistic and not what I'm thinking before sleeping. This behavior occurs because the program does not provide a sufficient level of detail, or what?

PS-I just wanted to say I love your site information.

Rebecca says: Yes you program consciously of your dreams-this includes anything you can think of during the day, and by night in a dream. That is why, in practice, is so powerful; you program specific work literally into the dream that gives way to clarity.

I never have been able to reprogram the entire plot of my dreams, without having to become clear in the first place. So you may be able to add a little more detail and determine the outcome, but I would say that it is much easier to become aware of your dreams and still clearly. The dream is a lot more vivid and you will have a self awareness. I would suggest that the clarity of the cue next time; It is assumed that your friends visit you and is really excited, because they want to tell you something amazing: "you dreaming!" Try it and see what happens)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your valuable comment. If it is approved by the Admin, it will be published and you will be notified. Regards!!