Mamun Khan ||. Powered by Blogger.
RSS
I’m a very understanding person. I always put myself in the other person’s shoes and try to understand what they’re feeling, what they’re thinking and where they come from. I try to never be judgemental and to always give people the benefit of the doubt.

The ancients are better ways?

Certainly in ancient times is not a dream journal and go through the gyrations just get lucid dreams? One ingredient is missing today that they knew thousands of years ago? It is better, more secure method of "Science"? I try to not affront you can just ask for more awareness of the actual movement of the angle field.

Rebecca says: The best known group of people practicing lucid throughout the centuries were of Tibetan Buddhist monks, although they called it a dream yoga. I am not an expert in this sport, but I expect that if you should examine their techniques, you can find alternative methods. Here is a short article I wrote as an introduction to the topic of dream yoga.

One of the major difference could be related to dreams (if at all, for many people). Western civilization to distinguish dreams such as odd/nonsense/ramblings of the unconscious mind. We have the background, convinced that they are not important. But the Eastern cultures view them as meaningful, as actual experience, taking place in other realms. Dreams are important to them. I think that a different philosophy has a lot to do on how to easily enter, and modify the dream in our lives and that is why clarity.



  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your valuable comment. If it is approved by the Admin, it will be published and you will be notified. Regards!!