Mamun Khan ||. Powered by Blogger.
RSS
I’m a very understanding person. I always put myself in the other person’s shoes and try to understand what they’re feeling, what they’re thinking and where they come from. I try to never be judgemental and to always give people the benefit of the doubt.

These are other creatures or your Subconsious?

Gone and lucid dreaming for many, many years, and there is very little of what is * really * going on. In recent times there have been several strange encounters with while you sleep.

In the past, I've so resolutely but the rates temporarily projected teaching dream and astral (astral projection ever completely left my body, but was able to turn around, sit out of my body, move my arms and legs out of my body, but never left my body.)

I have had several experiences of astral or un-a clear intentional (I can't tell which, because they happen unintentionally). I always start with a dream. "I wake up" in my bed, when I lie. Do not want to be a sleep paralysis, but I look around my room; It seems to be the same, except I see other people. I move my head and limbs on the outside of my body (I assume that this is what is happening, because it's like when I did so before the determination.)

Sometimes they affect me, sometimes they do. Twice they intentionally spoke to me (as soon as I came, or when I woke up they already in front of my face) sometimes stick them in my room or simply walk through is supposedly around it. Sometimes I'm caught up and attract attention. Sometimes we do not affect at all. Sometimes they looks very much like a real person, sometimes not.

This happened only when I moved to my new House, which I also find it odd. When they * do * interact with me and their energy seems to "touch" or towards me. I am overcome with a tingling sensation all over and cannot move at all. This feeling usually ends the encounter (or my awareness) and call me.

Now I understand the astral world, and lucid dreaming is just very simple. I'm not sure weather I deal with things themselves, perhaps the "Astral plane" or energies that only live in the House. Or yet I dream of, if a little more vividly in my room.

I don't really expect you to be able to offer in the affirmative or in the negative, but any info you have would be much appreciated. Has this happened to anyone before that you know of? Where can I find answers? I'm not sure the right questions right, I'm just trying to understand what is happening. Thank you very much.

Rebecca says: I have experience in a few what you are shooting. For example, I have woken up and unable to move, and to see the faces standing in the bedroom doorway. It stared at me very intensely, then (without really moving ...) zoomed in to rush me. Quickly went to could move again and I felt surprisingly calm, considering what happened. It's probably due to hallucinations.

For the second time, when I tried to get out, I felt like a lucid dream OBE teleporting roll-spinning even-on my body. I have a vision not at all at first, because my eyes were closed, but then I started to get the encrypted Video-maybe this was just my imagination? In the end, I heard a huge roaring noise (also known as the OBE vibration) and felt like I'd been so far spun out of control and missed out on the other side of the bed! When I opened my eyes, completely still in the same position I was lying, I started ...

For more information about the OBE occur and visitors who appear on the verge of sleep paralysis might want to check out Ryan Hurd sleep paralysis Kit. It tells you how to interact with your visitors, (which Ryan believes the share of the subconscious) and amazing in a lucid dream. You may want to include the following sources the OBE occur:


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your valuable comment. If it is approved by the Admin, it will be published and you will be notified. Regards!!