Mamun Khan ||. Powered by Blogger.
RSS
I’m a very understanding person. I always put myself in the other person’s shoes and try to understand what they’re feeling, what they’re thinking and where they come from. I try to never be judgemental and to always give people the benefit of the doubt.

Dream Art Gallery


Welcome to our Dream Art Gallery, populated with dream-inspired artwork from our readers. If you'd like to submit your art for possible publication here, please register at our forums and post it in our dream art thread.


Artwork can take any form and be based on lucid or non-lucid dreams, as long as you are the copyright owner. Selected works will gain publication here with credit and win a copy of my digital lucid dreaming course, The Lucid Dreaming Fast Track.


Childhood Dream by Firda Istania


Me and my family were in a cemetery (still, colorful with butterflies) and I heard that 2 local ghosts were causing panic. I panicked too. The cemetery was on a cliff, and I jumped/fell to the lake under. I opened my eyes underwater and it was clear, everything glowed down there (just like if you open your eyes in a pool), there were some rocks and four orange fish. Still underwater, I saw this girl (only the lower half of her body was visible) with a red swimming suit, walking while holding her beach ball. Out of the water, I looked up and my mom and sister were calling me. I looked around and the girl was not there. There was no way out so I just dunked again and she was still there, walking around. I did this a couple of times even though I kinda got scared, because I could only see her lower half underwater.


Artist portfolio: fistania.deviantart.com


Childhood Dream by Fistania


On The Roof by Firda Istania


This was far before I learned about lucid dreaming - about when I was elementary/middle school. I remember this dream well because before I went to the roof and saw this super amazing scenery, I met my favourite anime character. The sky was like this all around me.


Artist portfolio: fistania.deviantart.com


On The Roof by Firda Istania


Portal by Joseph Kemeny


Portal by Joseph Kemeny


Summer Dreams by Joseph Kemeny


Summer Dreams by Joseph Kemeny


Quasimodos by Arlindo Batista


Quasimodos by Arlindo Batista


Lucidly Entering Dreamland by Arlindo Batista


Lucidly Entering Dreamland by Arlindo Batista


Underwater Ghost Cat by Nicole Reyes Alves


I wasn't lucid but I had a dream that I was painting this exactly a month before my oldest cat passed away this year. Funny... I just realized my cat was pretty fond of water.


Artist portfolio: lucidsleeper.tumblr.com


Underwater Ghost Cat by Nicole Reyes Alves


Flying by Vincent Dileo


I have had dreams of flying since I was a child. I just recently discovered that these dreams were lucid dreams. In this picture I float above my friends and encourage them to spread their arms and try floating up with me. I started creating photographs from my dreams a few years ago during the British Petroleum Oil Spill. My photograph "Time" was the first of these "Dreamscapes" that I created.


Artist portfolio: www.vincentdileo.com


Flying by Vincent Dileo


Shapeshifter and The Water Tunnel by Arlindo Batista


Shapeshifter and The Water Tunnel by Arlindo Batista


Alienscape by Arlindo Batista


Alienscape by Arlindo Batista


Swirling Body and The Mirror World by Arlindo Batista


Swirling Body and The Mirror World by Arlindo Batista


Moondial by Joseph Kemeny


Moondial by Joseph Kemeny


Dream Guide by Jospeh Kemeny


Dream Guide by Jospeh Kemeny


Dreamsigns by Joseph Kemeny


The main figure in the painting is on the verge of realizing that he must be dreaming. He is surrounded by "clues" that there is something amiss with his "reality". Some of the imagery in the painting is from my own experience with lucid dreaming.


Dreamsigns by Joseph Kemeny


Lucid Forest by Joseph Kemeny


Lucid Forest by Joseph Kemeny


Moon in Crescendo by Andres Valero


Artist portfolio: mysticnova7.deviantart.com


Moon in Crescendo by Andres Valero


Seven of Clubs by Arlindo Batista


This is from one of my experiment trials with cards. The lucid dream world was was intensified using certain sensory amplification techniques. Its quality was hyperrealistic.


Seven of Clubs by Arlindo Batista


The Stage by Lisa Cecilia


Artist portfolio: http://nattkinomaskinisten.blogspot.no/


The Stage by Lisa Cecilia


Thanks to all the artists and dreamers who contributed to our dream art gallery. If you'd like to submit your art for possible publication here, please post it in our dream art thread.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your valuable comment. If it is approved by the Admin, it will be published and you will be notified. Regards!!