Mamun Khan ||. Powered by Blogger.
RSS
I’m a very understanding person. I always put myself in the other person’s shoes and try to understand what they’re feeling, what they’re thinking and where they come from. I try to never be judgemental and to always give people the benefit of the doubt.

Think creatively

Creative thinking is what separates humans from other animals. You might say that the zone, or thinking outside the box. It is a way of thinking that allows you to create and invent new concepts of art, technology, literature, music, experiments, philosophies. We are all creative; It is, how to change the world.

The primary creative outlet to write. As a teenager, I wrote short stories and poems. Later, as a journalist and wrote articles about financial investments. Today I have my channels on my sites. I have always felt the need to feel things and write them down, to make it clear in other parts of the world. It is my way to express myself.

Creativity does not have to be literary or art. For example, you may experience the most creative moments in the course of programming. Right brain or brain in the process, and it may appear in many forms, such as:

The invention, which is the first of the new process are adapted to betterA kindAn inventor or a way to make the various existing processes, somethingApplying situationFinding perspectivesIt somethingChanging a new way of perceiving other people does not matter, the primary outlet is-as you use it on a regular basis. Otherwise, does the very thing that makes a man.

Creative thinking is surprisingly often exceeded the need for automation of the judgment, or analytical thinking and allows the gut instinct of the lead. The best articles are the result of my computer, which is focused on and tap off and paying no attention to the outside world. Can sort of be sleepwalking. Do not stop to think, and think about every sentence, before I can write it-Type and it drains into the screen. To completely forget about my dogs, who are sniffing and wuffling and playing at my feet. If Pete bothers me always snap to him. I see that the same thing happens when she makes her digital music-he is totally zoned in on the computer.

Because the mind is exhausting, but also exhilarating. I believe that it is our life to experience the world and translate it into your own creations, which then go to the mould of others experiences and better their creations. So creative thinking is an essential part of living and help to fulfil the purpose of life.

Here are three reliable method is used to enter and maintain a State of creative thinking, when inspiration strikes:

Creative thinking Tip # 1-hit a nerve

Hitting a nerve you can take advantage of the thing that motivates you the most to develop the idea of the creation of or. Why is this? What is hired?

For example, I am motivated by the idea to spread new ideas and help to change people's perspectives on the better. Today I was inspired by the idea that we are all of the factors – and this is how the human race will evolve. It can happen slowly (accidentally) or quickly (intentionally). That encourages people to think creatively, to help humanity evolve a little bit faster. We all can be, when we share our creativity. As one of the stone-dropping into a pond, creating ripples of human consciousness.

Maybe you can create music that makes someone's heart sing? Or a photo that makes them want to become an artist? Or tell me a joke, which makes them laugh? Your creativity with natural allows you to make the world a better place; and it is pretty good motivation for most people.

Creative thinking Tip # 2-limit distractions

As mentioned above, the distractions are annoying and in General, the aim is to prevent the creative process. If I have to stop to answer the phone or to think about what I do for dinner-train of thought is lost. May be able to pick up again, but it's not quite the same thing. That particular stroke of inspiration may be lost. So when you are in the area, to avoid distractions-especially to talk to or relate to other things to think about.

The exception to the rule — but it is more of a timed distraction. It is a shift to the right and to the left of the brain in order to make different types of creativity. Sometimes, when I've had the computer literally runs out of steam, and my brain hours feel frazzled. Lose the ability to focus and take a break. But I do not want to leave the zone, so I'm doing something that left my brain for the rest of my right brain remains focused on the task at hand.

Usually I go in the shower, or clean up the kitchen or doing something mundane and automatic, which still allows me to think freely. Mindless task helps correct my brain kick in with a whole bunch of new angles that overbearing left my brain to suppress. In fact, I am the Best right hemisphere of my ideas:

I wake up, I am Mr Pöttering kitchenI morningI'm showerI'm walking the dogs

Anyway, I thought the idea of actively thinking and jumps-but without judging them or manages them, just because they might seem crazy. The silliest ideas to develop into something more realistic, if you give it a chance. So finding ways to shut up in your brain when you need creative inspiration strike.

Creative thinking Tip # 3-is intended to

We are creative creatures, and it is one of the great abilities. But in everyday life is not as favorable to creative thinking. We get swept away the boring jobs and conferences, on television and on some days seems a little need to think outside the box at all.

Fortunately, many people find creative thinking through their hobbies, if not through his career. It is the reason why people play musical instruments or puzzle-solving computer games and most of us believe we are novel in the us. Creativity is second nature to all of us, but this instinct requires some nurture-or it has overtaken the second instinct: laziness.

Tens of thousands of years, people used caves and jungles and allows the process of creativity by mistake. In the last century, to persevere in the pursuit of science and technology has forced many of the deliberate creative thinking-and look at the rate at which we are moving now. Are billions of people on our planet, inspired by others ' creations and developing his own invention to create a better world for ourselves and for future generations.

This pace of change is driven by the power of two: in our culture, which gives us the knowledge to the next generation, and the technology that allows us to build better ways to express our creativity management position. Take a look at how these ripples in the pond BLG: internet and social media. These are powerful tools to spread new ideas and inventions from around the world-in a matter of hours.

In fact, has never been a better time to develop creative thinking skills and help the world.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your valuable comment. If it is approved by the Admin, it will be published and you will be notified. Regards!!