Mamun Khan ||. Powered by Blogger.
RSS
I’m a very understanding person. I always put myself in the other person’s shoes and try to understand what they’re feeling, what they’re thinking and where they come from. I try to never be judgemental and to always give people the benefit of the doubt.

My SBI Review: Make Money Online with Your Own Knowledge and Passion

 Though it started out as a hobby blog, this website is now the subject of my career - and my main source of income. It is all the result of an online program called Site Build It. In this article I'd like to share the story of how I built this income-generating website and how others can leverage the internet to earn a living online.

I believe that earning a living doing what you love is one of the most fulfilling life improvements you can make. If you've already spent years chasing the carrot working uninspiring jobs, then it's time to make a change.

I started building this site in 2008 after quitting my office job as a financial journalist. The website is based on one of my personal passions: lucid dreaming. Since many others are interested in developing this learnable skill, I decided to cater to that need by creating free, high quality content teaching the art of dream control. I make money with selected advertising and some of my own digital products.

Today, my online business generates upwards of US $7,000/month. It is a slow-and-steady success story - one that anyone can replicate with brains and motivation. And it's a cushy way to earn a living, researching and writing about my passion, making money online 24/7 via millions of web visitors every year.

Here's how you can do it too.


First, the obvious. This website has given me enormous financial freedom.


Despite not having a "real job", I pay all my bills, live a stress-free lifestyle, go on vacation multiple times a year, and still have savings at the end of it. My business provides all the income I need, which includes mortgage repayments and kitting out our first baby, all throughout a global recession.


More importantly, writing a website has given me creative freedom. My contribution to the world is not slaving away in a luminescent office cubicle. I get to enrich people's lives by sharing my knowledge and personal experiences in a fun, creative way. Sure, it's work - but what a job!


This is the first question people ask - so let's get right to it.


Like any business, there is a range of achievable profit goals when you own a website. Some hobby-themed websites made with Site Build It deliver more than $10,000 per month. Those are the cream of the crop.


Many successful website owners using SBI fall in the realm of $2,000-$5,000 per month. Passive income. (It takes time to build up of course; it took me six months of part-time site building before I was pulling in $1,000/month.)


Most tantalizingly, once you have one website meeting its revenue goals, you can replicate the concept in other niches. So although World of Lucid Dreaming is my biggest website, I also run Improve Vision Naturally and Sheltie Planet, which are based around my other passions and areas of interest.


Besides earning a growing monthly income from anywhere in the world, I also own a valuable asset. I own a business. I may one day sell this business for a lump sum, or let it continue generating advertising income on auto-pilot while I pursue other adventures in life. You can't say that about any employee-based job in the world...


Here's the Site Build It philosophy that has made my website a success - and distinct from any other site in my particular niche. This is not "just another WordPress blog" as their motto so ironically suggests.


Site Build It teaches a specific website model called CTPM, based on a four-pronged strategy of Content > Traffic > PreSell > Monetize.

SBI Review: The CTPM ModelContent - Content is King. Your goal is to build a website from content such as articles, tutorials, journal entries, top tips, product reviews and video blogs. This is what draws people to your website from Google. Your content can be about anything, as long as it's confined to one genre, eg vegetable gardening, stock market investing, juggling, or planning kids' birthday parties. Your unique and personal content is your greatest asset. Traffic - Your content attracts web traffic. The more pages you make, the more traffic you can receive, and so the more money you can make. If your content is dull, people won't share it on social media like Facebook and Twitter, so pour your passion into it to generate good traffic. With this model you can build a significant traffic base for free - there is no need to pay to advertise your website; good content does it all for you. Pre-Sell - This means relating to your readers and their needs, so you can provide them with the right products to support their goals. For instance, if you have a website about kit cars, tell your visitors about the best kit car books and DVDs on Amazon. You don't have to sell anything directly; simply recommend the best products in your niche. You can also create your own products like I have, such as informational e-books or online courses. Monetize - When a web visitor purchases one of the books you reviewed, Amazon gives you a referral commission. Once you have hundreds (and then thousands) of web visitors per day, those commissions add up to a healthy passive income. Another way to monetize is by placing ads on your site and getting paid per click. Google offers a service called AdSense which automates the process for you, sending you a check at the end of each month. Of course, there are many, many ways to monetize your website - and they are all covered in SBI's training.

If you are a beginner in profitable site building, using SBI is a no-brainer. There is nothing else that comes close to teaching you everything you need to know - all the while providing simplified site-building tools which enable you to focus on the creative stuff. You can forget about all the technical hoo-ha like CSS, PHP, MYSQL and other daunting initialisms; SBI performs all the technical bits on your behalf.


Here are the three main reasons why I stand behind Site Build It:


1. The Education


Site Build It achieves results by educating people in a line of business they've never succeeded at before. If you want to make enough money to quit your day job, you will need this level training - otherwise you are going in blind.


Site Build It VideosThe education of SBI is packed into a single comprehensive resource called The Action Guide. It comes in both written and video formats, catering to both verbal and visual learners.


The videos lay everything out plain and simple in 10 separate lessons. It's like having your own personal tutor right next to you. Each lesson is direct and practical, making for a really stimulating process. You'll learn all the steps of building your website from start to finish - from designing your site with point-and-click templates, to identifying the most in-demand keywords in Google searches, to planning your content in advance and connecting with your readers.


This education is driven by SBI's core CTPM philosophy. If you stray from the Guide, you run the risk of failure, so I advocate sticking to it by the letter. This is the main reason World of Lucid Dreaming rose to success.


2. The Tools


As I mentioned above, SBI takes all the daunting technological bits out of site building. So you won't find yourself ripping your hair out because there's something inexplicable going wrong with the coding.


Instead, the website's back-end is heavily automated, freeing you up to focus on your creative front-end. Even if you do know how to code a website and are fluent in HTML, you'll still reap the benefits of this technology. It includes:

Domain name registrationWeb site hostingWeb design templatesPoint-and-click page creationKeyword researchCompetitor analysisTraffic generationSearch Engine OptimizationContact and comment formsNewsletter managementAuto respondersSitemapsRSS feedsSocial media

Site Build It Tools


Primarily, SBI is a tool for people with techno-fear, or who have no inclination to learn about web programming. A 9-year-old or a 69-year-old could follow this course. From a technical perspective, all you need are basic computer skills like using Word and opening emails.


Of course, if you're reading this, you've already taken the initiative and are thinking about building a website. So you probably have some confidence in your abilities and know a thing or two about the internet. This was the position I was in when I started using Site Build It.


At first, I was thankful for the dumbing-down of SBI's admin section (pictured above). It allowed me to focus on the task of creating my business. Soon, though, I took off SBI's training wheels and was able to integrate higher level options, such as designing my own custom template and writing my own HTML pages from scratch.


So the tools of SBI cater to a range of needs - from complete beginners to more competent users (and there's nothing stopping you from learning as you go). Obviously, the more you embrace the technology, the flashier your website will look as a result (you can even integrate your own custom-built web design like I did). In terms of functionality, SBI nails it for everyone.


3. The Support


SBI has extensive private forums where you can ask questions of fellow members. There is a very supportive ethos of "help and be helped" - making it one of the friendliest forums I've ever seen on the net.


Site Build It ForumsI can spend hours reading the forums just picking up tidbits of information to make my website better.


You'll also see the CEO and founder of SBI, Ken Evoy, around the forums answering questions and providing people with tailored ideas to improve their hobby sites. Ken has great passion for his work and actually does make time for the little guy (despite running a multi-million dollar enterprise and whose own site is in the top 500 in the world). He helped me personally in the early days of building World of Lucid Dreaming - when I asked my peers for a site review I was bowled over by his personal and extensive feedback. How many CEOs do that?


SBI also offers unlimited customer support and - if you get really off track - private tuition sessions at extra cost. But for most people, the core SBI program is all you need. If you follow the video instructions, and commit your time and passion, you will see your online business grow rapidly.


When I discovered SBI, I had no idea it would lead me to where I am today.


I spent a week deliberating whether to start a website and eventually realized I had to take a leap of faith - in myself, and in the SBI process.


At best, I thought my efforts would yield a few hundred bucks per month. You can see why I'm so happy that I took that leap of faith today.


I realize I'm just one example of an SBI success story. So here are a selection of other case studies that illustrate what's possible:


You can also view the end results straight up by scrolling through these SBI website samples. They show how an extraordinary range of interests translate into online income. You'll also notice the same CTPM philosophy shining through on each website. Because remember... Content is King.


I encourage you to explore SBI by watching the 2-minute video below:



If you have some free time now, I also recommend watching the full 30-minute video tour on their site. (Otherwise, do bookmark it and come back later as it's a great clarifying video that will help you see what's possible.)


Like any respectable online business, SBI offers a 90-day money-back guarantee. So you can try it out for three months and if you decide it's not for you, then you can easily and quickly claim your money back.


What's more, once you register your website domain with SBI (for free) you get to keep it for free, no matter if you do later quit. That's a better than money-back guarantee - that's a free web domain no matter what you do.


The price of Site Build It includes your web hosting, domain, email, mass mailouts, web design, dozens of site building tools and the priceless online education - for 80 cents a day. That's a very cost-effective way to run your own business... which could soon see you earning your living online.


If you're feeling trapped in your current job, want to earn more money, take more vacation time, or simply make a more meaningful contribution to the world doing what you love - then I highly recommend SBI for you.


Site Build It is the best tool I know for starting a profitable website. It shaves years off the learning curve and prevents you from making many amateur mistakes by giving you a proven step-by-step strategy for success. That's why I highly recommend Site Build It to successfully generate an income online.

Rebecca Turner

Rebecca Turner
Editor, World of Lucid Dreaming


Do you have any questions about Site Build It? Call or email the SBI help team and they'll provide you with a personal answer. It's REAL one-on-one human contact and it's a totally free service - so make the most of it.


This page provokes more in-depth questions about SBI. I have published them along with my detailed answers in An In-Depth SBI Review, answering:

How much money do you actually make?How do you make money with your website?How did you choose your website niche?Should I build a website on personal development?What are the challenges faced in building a website with Site Build It? What mistakes would you avoid?Does Site Build It allow readers to make comments on my articles?

If you're already raring to go, don't waste any time - visit the SBI website to start work on your own income generating website today!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your valuable comment. If it is approved by the Admin, it will be published and you will be notified. Regards!!