Mamun Khan ||. Powered by Blogger.
RSS
I’m a very understanding person. I always put myself in the other person’s shoes and try to understand what they’re feeling, what they’re thinking and where they come from. I try to never be judgemental and to always give people the benefit of the doubt.

What does a dream mean?

I had a dream that night, for as long as I can remember. I still remember a dream, which took place in 1994. But the biggest dream is unexplained. I dream of the corpses of the ghosts and UFO alien attacks and odd or strange sequences. Why do these happen to me? If you do not have the answer, answer me according to the personal view. Thank You For The.

Rebecca says: Dreams are inspired by the real-life experiences as well as their own cultures and interpretations. Any your idea in real life is renewed, as the case may be, into the dream. Do not be afraid of dreaming about aliens or ghosts-these concepts of waking up to life-even if they are not real, you are still thinking of them before ... you see?

Aliens and strange things can be in there, you can build your own personal dream symbols. So the recurring symbol may relate to one of the concept in your life. The dream of keeping a journal will help you to figure out what it is. This article is my understanding of dream interpretation summed up what dreams mean.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your valuable comment. If it is approved by the Admin, it will be published and you will be notified. Regards!!