Mamun Khan ||. Powered by Blogger.
RSS
I’m a very understanding person. I always put myself in the other person’s shoes and try to understand what they’re feeling, what they’re thinking and where they come from. I try to never be judgemental and to always give people the benefit of the doubt.

Vein cellar designer Sophie Buhai Quick Hits

Characteristics of this week dream Blog Sam Sophie Buhai, one-half of the vena design team (Lisa Mayock is the other half.) Vena Cava creates so-called "future heirlooms," clothes that can be transmitted through family and friends. Julien was featured on the list "The 100 most Creative People in Business" Fast Company, and the brand has been nominated twice for a Vogue/CFDA Fashion Fund Award.

Sam dream blog: How can I find his personal style and authentic its self?


Sophie Buhai: I think that your style must match your daily life or interests. The best style I've seen on people usually just years to define what they feel most comfortable in. I'm a fan of wearing things that have stories behind them hand me-samples, carried out on a grand-parent, or treasures found during a trip. But, my father wears Costco from head to foot, and it looks great, so I do not think you need to spend much money or care about brands.



Bathroom
: Fast Company had this to say about you and your co-founder: spiritual personal touch with fans has also stimulated the growth of the vena cava.
How is someone actually puts his distinct personality into a brand?


Sophie Buhai: I think that you need to stay true to who you are and know your customer. You cannot design for someone you don't know. Lisa and I create for our friends and our peer group. It is easy to keep personal things when you have the client. We just have fun, never taking us himself too seriously on fashion.



SDB: How did you decide who to include and exclude in your market target?


Sophie Buhai: we don't want to exclude anyone! We went upwards to a size 16, men dressed in 80 years and same. All those who appreciate our clothes should carry. We accept all!

Learn more about Sophie and the mark of the superior vena cava


View the original article here

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your valuable comment. If it is approved by the Admin, it will be published and you will be notified. Regards!!