Mamun Khan ||. Powered by Blogger.
RSS
I’m a very understanding person. I always put myself in the other person’s shoes and try to understand what they’re feeling, what they’re thinking and where they come from. I try to never be judgemental and to always give people the benefit of the doubt.

Ivan Poupyrev, Disney research, the dream of the process

One of the 100 most creative Fast Company business in 2013, Dr. Ivan Poupyrev leads a group of interaction to find new ideas and concepts at Disney Research Pittsburgh. This research target interface design and interactive technologies.


Sam dream blog: how important is an attitude of hope for the process of the dream? How do you remain optimistic, especially since you're dealing with trial and error?


Dr. Ivan Poupyrev: always be patient with yourself, just like you (or should be) be patient with a small child trying to make the first step. More often than not, the success is simply a function of time, and almost everything can be done and accomplished, taking into account the time needed.


SDB: How do I know whether to continue or try something else?


Dr. Ivan Poupyrev: well, I actually never renounce what whatsoever. I just decide to do that later when I have more time. I have a giant log of things that I'll get back a day and finish. And sometimes I do go back to things and finish them when the time comes.


Thanks for reading the Blog of dream of Sam! Don't miss the next interview on Tuesday, October 15!  Learn more about Dr. Ivan Poupyrev here


View the original article here

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your valuable comment. If it is approved by the Admin, it will be published and you will be notified. Regards!!